Life As I Know It

Life As I Know It

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bootie Call (E-mail) Part II

February 25, 2008 - Monday
If you didn't read my last blog, STOP NOW. Go back and read and then continue with this one!

Our friend finally wrote us back. Here goes:



----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: Romeo

Date: Feb 24, 2008 11:10 PM
Well it did catch me off guard and I didn'nt realize that her girl would be reading her email...lol.Yeah I remember you but only because of what I overheard others say. I heard someone make the comment there goes Almas gay ass friends and that's when I looked over there. Nah I can't say that I need a man every once in awhile, NEVER. I love females to much and I can give one whatever another woman can. I shall hope that you would greet me and we laugh back at these emails. But if you're so sure about your status than let me challenge you to a threesome then and we'll see if you two think the same of each other. Either you'll have feelings for me, she will or possibly both. That's just to see how sure you are. I call it a test but if you're scared of me coming in between you two just forget it. As you see I love to talk shit but cause no hard feelings and of course I am fun to be around.


My Response:

Well, lucky for you, I read this early this morning and had the day to calm down. I'm starting to learn a lot about your character Clyde, and I've decided that you're not much of a man.
First, there is the comment of "Alma's gay-ass friends". Not much of a friend of the bride and groom are you? To even throw that out there for us, guess we weren't really welcome at that reception, huh? Think they would have wanted you to tell us that? I'm sure they weren't the ones that said it, but I'm quite sure they wouldn't have wanted us to have heard about it. Great friend that you are, you decided to fill us in!

Second, in your own words, " Nah I can't say that I need a man every once in awhile, NEVER. I love females to much and I can give one whatever another woman can. " I'm sure I could have phrased it a little better, but I figure you'd understand your own words .

Third, the offer (I'm sorry, challenge) of a threesome. There is no contest here for us. We have nothing to prove to you. The idea that you think one of us would have feelings for you is absurd, but again typical arrogant male bullshit!

As for us greeting each other and laughing about these E-mails. That's cute! You know what, I figure why wait.

Your last E-mail, I had a little fun with. I reposted it in a blog, I changed your name there..."to protect the name of the dumbass", I believe that's how I worded it. Yeah, not this time.

---Jody

His page was available to view before, but not for very long after this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment