Life As I Know It

Life As I Know It

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bootie Call or Should I Say E-mail?

February 24, 2008 - Sunday


So everyone knows or I guess I should say, our friends know, that I keep Alma's page updated. She gets on every now and then and checks it out, but for the most part, it's all me. I do keep her informed of everything (i.e. E-mails, comments, etc.)

We had a good laugh yesterday from an E-mail sent to her. I have changed the name to protect the DUMBASS!
----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: STUD-MUFFIN

Date: Feb 23, 2008 1:50 PM
What's up Alma? This is "STUD-MUFFIN", I met you last week. I've seen you around but really never got to know you. So what do you enjoy doing besides karoke and being a dj? You were looking pretty hott Saturday I thought maybe we could hook up sometime. I've heard people talking before saying you like women and if that's true cool, I have no problem with that and judge nobody. But even if that's true every woman still needs a guy every once in awhile. Hope to hear from you and hope not to offend you. Take care, your bud STUD-MUFFIN.

I, of course felt the need to give him a response. So read on:
Hi STUD-MUFFIN,

Since you remember Alma, then maybe you will remember me. I was at the wedding with her, and yes I am her woman. First, let me agree with you, she was damn hot on Saturday. She is every day and fortunately for me, I get to look at her on a daily basis.

So, as for the possiblity of a hookup, not gonna happen. And as for your assumption, that every woman needs a man every once in a while...typical arrogant male bullshit!
Should I assume that as a straight man, you need the affections of another man every once in a while? Afterall, if what you say is true of lesbians...then I'd have to assume that the same is true for heterosexual men, right?
LOL! Bet that caught you off guard, huh? Listen STUD-MUFFIN, it's cool. I love that my lady has the ability to turn the heads of both men and women. She has that glow about her. I'll also take full credit for giving it to her. I appreciate you offering, but I can assure you that I am quite adept at giving Alma just what she wants.

Don't be shy when you see us now, we promise to greet you with a smile! Afterall, we'll both think back on this E-mail and laugh about.

Have a good one man!
---Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment