Life As I Know It

Life As I Know It

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hanging Up On The Bootie Call, Part III

February 26, 2008 - Tuesday



Of course you all know about my previuos 2 blogs. Again, if you haven't read them...STOP. Go back and read and then continue.

This is the latest E-mail from our friend, Romeo. Thought I'd share it with you since you have been following thus far. And believe me I am under no illusions here, I'm sure bitch was the word first keyed in with hard-core. LOL!


----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: Romeo

Date: Feb 25, 2008 7:27 PM
I must say you're a hardcore girl. I didn't mean any harm just gave Alma a compliment and I think you got alittle offended. Those commnets were not even mine and I nore Rico or Diane said that about you all, hell I didn't know it until the guys said it. They even was trying to be funny and said Alma was trying to get with my girl. I'm sorry if I offended either of you in any way. Hey I love sex like to be alittle wild and thought she was cute so then I just put the offer out there, you should feel good.


This is my response and final blog about it. He is starting to bore me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't mean any harm? You think I got a little offended?

Did you pay attention to my E-mails? Of course you didn't, your EGO obviously stood in the way of my words.
1st E-mail---I laughed with you about it, taking it that you didn't know that she was in a relationship. Once I had explained, I looked ahead to us meeting again and all of us laughing about your offer.

2nd E-mail---you extend the offer, I'm sorry challenge to both of us? Yes, that offended me. You, my "not-so-good" friend, are the kind of man that women like me (and I don't mean because I'm a lesbian) despise. You think you have this grand gift that we are just dying to open up. Guess what? I'd rather just throw your ass in the nearest dumpster. You are presenting yourself as trash, I might as well toss you. Isn't that how you would decribe a woman who might put herself out there as you have?

As for the comments, again read my E-mail. I never said that you, Rico or Diane made them. I merely commented on your need to share it with us. My point was, that since THEY are our friends, they would not have wanted us to know that those words were said.

And your friends joking that Alma was trying to get with your girl...bet that made your "little soldier" swell with envy, huh? And Your girl? Think she'd appreciate knowing that you extended such an offer to another woman?

I should feel good about your offer? Again, go back and read my 1st E-mail. Then read your reply....realize that you are an I-D-I-O-T and move on.

Oh and I got a big tip for you. Next time you want to apologize, try not to follow it up with why I should feel good about your obnoxious behavior.

It's true you know, what they say, boys will be boys. Let's hope one day you'll be man enough to look back at this and realize just how big of a dick you have been.

Please don't be offended now...afterall, I did mention you, dick and big all in the same sentence!

---Jody



THE END...ASSHOLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment